Thursday, March 20, 2008

5 months old...


Well, we are again a bit overdue with updating the blog thanks to some travels and adjusting to our regular daily routine of naps vs. no-naps vs. going to the gym, etc. Time certainly flies when you are having fun and it is hard to believe that Tatum is already 5 months old! We are beginning to get into everything these days and anything that is within arms reach is headed straight for the mouth. I could worry extensively about germs however I realize that within the next few months she will be able to get things into her mouth quicker than I can grab them out! Tatum is now rolling over front-to-back and back-to-front as well as she is trying very hard to crawl by scooting her little bottom up into the air and stretching her arms out. We are working on sitting up and I figure that this will be a milestone that is reached very shortly as she can sit unassisted for short periods of time. Keep checking back as we will be posting some pictures from our 2 week trip to St. Louis to see family and friends...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is SO CUTE! I'm so glad I got to meet her. Mike, can't wait to see you in December,
Jenny