Monday, May 12, 2008

Tatum goes to California

Playing in the bouncy seat at Grandpa's

Although it has been two weeks since we returned from our trip to California, I wanted to post a few of pictures of Tatum enjoying the trip. Unfortunately however, while we were able to enjoy the sun and the warm weather my dad fell ill the day after we arrived and he spent the duration of our trip in the hospital. I know that my dad would have much preferred to be at home spending time with Tatum, however I was glad that we were able to be there to visit him in the hospital and to lend a helping hand around the house. Luckily, my mom made the trip West with Tatum and I so we had some company while my dad was in the hospital.

Hanging out in Palm Desert, CA

Shopping on El Paseo Drive - the Rodeo Drive of the Desert!


1 comment:

The Munchkins Mama said...

hope your dad's doing better