Friday, July 13, 2007

Our Little 27 Week Old Pal...

Here are a few updated photo's of the baby taken this past week. During the ultrasound he/she was sticking their tongue out. You can notice in one of the pictures that his/her mouth is open (however the tongue is not visible). It was very tempting to inquire as to the baby's sex however it will be a great surprise come October 7th. The ultrasound tech offered to do a 3-D scan so as to catch a glimpse of the baby's face however he/she would not stop wiggling so I was only able to get a nice view of the calf and foot!

Photo #1 (mouth is noticeably open)

He/she is very active these days as evidenced by the kicking, rolling, and twisting that is occurring in my stomach. While having my nails done today I sat and watched in amazement as my stomach appeared to be bumping and twisting!

Photo #2 (foot in front of face)

No comments: